Eform BNI Login at eform.bni.co.id, Follow These Steps to Apply for a BNI KUR of IDR 50 Million in 2022
Eform BNI. SUMBAWA JOURNAL – Immediately login at eform.bni.co.id and follow these steps. Apply for BNI KUR up to Rp. 50 million in 2022.
KUR BNI is one of the government programs to improve access to financing for MSME actors with a guaranteed pattern.
SMEs whose trades have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic can apply for BNI KUR up to a ceiling of IDR 50 million.
It is known that in 2022 the Government decided to increase the ceiling for People’s Business Credit or KUR to IDR 373.17 trillion with a 3 percent interest subsidy until June 2022.
Here are 3 Tips for Submitting KUR in 2022 so that the Channeling Bank can Quickly Process or Approve it.
A number of KUR disbursing banks in 2022 have also increased the target for KUR distribution in 2022. The increase in the KUR ceiling is an opportunity for MSMEs to accelerate business growth.
Also Read: How to Apply for BNI KUR up to IDR 50 Million Online at eform.bni.co.id, Prepare an ID Card and Marriage Certificate
For your KUR application to be processed quickly and approved by the channeling bank, what you need to pay attention to is the conditions that have been determined.
CEO and Co-Founder of CrediBook Gabriel Frans provide tips and easy steps to approve your KUR application quickly.
The reason is that each KUR channeling institution has specific criteria with the precautionary principle.
The Tips Conveyed by Gabriel Frans Include Applying for BNI KUR.
“This is done to ensure that funds can be channeled on target and effectively. MSME actors need to display a credible business profile through good financial reports,” said Gabriel Frans in his statement Thursday, February 3, 2022.
Three Tips for Facilitating the 2022 KUR Application Process :
1. Managing Business Licensing
All documents required for KUR must be completed, including business licenses. MSME actors need to ensure that their business has legality.
2. Separate Personal and Business Finances
Separating household or personal finances from the business shows the professionalism of business actors in managing cash flow.
Moreover, at the administrative stage of the KUR application, the lender will analyze each prospective borrower’s transaction and credit history.
For this reason, MSME actors are recommend to have separate accounts between business and personal.
3. Neat Financial Journal
Another factor driving the success of applying for KUR is having a neat business financial report.
How to Apply for BNI KUR Online
- Visit the eform.bni.co.id site.
- You will be ask to select “Are you already a BNI customer,” select “Already” if you already have a BNI account number, and “Not yet” if you do not have a BNI account.
- Then you are ask to read the terms and conditions of KUR, then check the general terms and conditions approval mark at the bottom if you have read the terms and conditions carefully.
- Select “Continue.”
- Complete each field for personal data and business data.
- If you have complete completing your personal data information, then wait for the information to be sent from BNI.
- BNI will come and conduct a BNI KUR survey at the business location and conduct an interview about the business.
- The credit approval process takes about 3 to 7 working days.
- If the BNI KUR application is finally approve, the bank will contact you to sign the credit agreement.
How to Apply for BNI KUR Offline – Eform BNI
- Come to the BNI branch office with the administrative requirements for submitting a BNI KUR.
- BNI Bank officers will ask to complete the BNI People’s Business Credit application form.
- If you apply for KUR with collateral, the officer will also ask for the collateral at that time.
- BNI party to conduct a survey of the business location and interview about the business.
- The credit approval process takes about 3 to 7 working days to process the credit approval.
The Following are the General Wants for Applying for a BNI KUR
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI).
- The age of the prospective customer is at least 21 years old or married.
- The customer has been running his business for six months.
- Make sure the prospective customer does not currently have or get credit from another bank.
Following are the Requirements for INDIVIDUAL BNI KUR Administration – Eform BNI
- Photocopy of E-KTP and Family Card.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate for those who are married.
- Photocopy of Business License or Business Information from the Village.
- Photocopy of guarantee documents for KUR credit above IDR 50 million
- NPWP for KUR credit above IDR 50 million.
Eform BNI Business Entity BNI KUR Administration Terms
- Fist, Photocopy of E-KTP and Family Card.
- Photocopy of Business License or Business Certificate issued by the Regional Government and/or business certificate from the local Kelurahan or another permit.
- Photocopy of collateral documents for KUR loans above Rp50 million.
- NPWP for KUR credit above IDR 50 million.
- Bank BNI also charges customers a maximum KUR administration fee of Rp. 150,000.
- For customers who are in installments, they will be subject to a fine of 5 percent per year of the balance in arrears.
eform bni co id /bpum link
pinjaman bni instan
eform bni co id bpum mekar
kur bni online
eform bni co id /bpum pakai ktp
e-form bni prakerja
daftar pinjaman bank bni
Review eform bni.