//sdms.px.indianoil.in partner login, login SDMS dashboard, px portal, spandan.indianoil.co.in login: Portal has been launched by Government of India and this portal is owned by Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, headquartered in New Delhi. For example, you will get detailed information about sdms.px.indianoil partner portal, business login, distributor login, etc. Apart from this, we are also going to know the process of installing Indian Oil Business App on PC. Therefore, you are requested to read the article till the last so that you can get to know the complete information about it.
Table of Contents
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (IndianOil) was formed in 1964 through the merger of Indian Oil Company Ltd. (Estd. 1959) and Indian Refineries Ltd. (Estd. 1958). IndianOil has achieved 100% Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) budget utilization for the third year in a row, exemplifying its CSR commitment legacy, which began long before the CSR legislation under the Companies Act 2013, //sdms.px.indianoil.in came into force from April 2014. The entire CSR budget allocation of ₹543.38 crores has been utilized for the year 2019-20. Indian Oil’s core areas of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) include ‘Safe Drinking Water and Protection of Water Resources, ‘Health Care and Sanitation’, ‘Education and Employment Enhancing Vocational Skills’, ‘Rural Growth, ‘Environmental Sustainability, ‘and empowerment’. Women and socially/economically backward groups, etc.
This portal was started by Indian Oil Corporation. This portal has been started for distributors, partners, etc. A unique login ID and password will be provided to all the distributors. Partners can log on to this portal to check all their reports and use other services. Partners can manage online orders through this portal and can also make online payments easily. This portal has been specially designed for business partners so that Indian Oil can easily reach its services to all parts of the country. Next, in this article, we are going to know the process of login.
//sdms.px.indianoil.in distributor login
SDMS portal was initially opened only for agency and business purposes but later opened for citizens as well. Citizens can also avail gas refills and other related services on this portal.
Objective of SDMS IOCL Portal
As you all know that Indian Oil is a government company under which oil, gas, and many other services are provided. Services are provided by this company all over the country. Many petrol agencies and gas agencies are doing their business to associate with this company. This portal has been specially started for business. RO/KSK Dealerships, LPG Distributorship, COCO Divestment and Service Provider, PetroChemicals/Polymer’s DCAs, Servo Stockists, and other related services are provided on this portal. Agencies and distributors can log on to this portal and avail of services like order management, new customers, refills, account statements, and more. After the implementation of this portal, partners and distributors do not have to face much trouble.
sdms iocl Benefits
- The IndianOil for Business portal enables our partners to manage their business on the go.
- With the easy interface and powerful features on this portal, customers get a smooth and hassle-free practice.
- Partners can place an indent order and get live status with two clicks by logging into this portal.
- You can check the status of the paid balance with a single click.
- Partners can log into this portal to view order history, sales analysis, and more.
- Delivery persons can download a digital cash memo for the assigned delivery by logging into this portal.
- Delivery can be confirmed directly using the mobile app.
- The delivery person can log in here to know the address and contact details of the customer.
//sdms.px.indianoil.in Login Process
The candidates who want to log in to the Indian Oil portal have to follow the easy steps mentioned below.
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website of Indian Oil Business. i.e //sdms.px.indianoil.in/
- Later that, you have to click on the “Login” option. You can open this link and go to the direct login page.
- Now the login page will come in front of you. Here you have to enter your User ID and Password.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button below.
- In this way, you will be logged in as a partner on the portal. Now you can avail of various services.
Forgot Password Reset Process
Users who have forgotten their login password and are unable to log in to the portal can easily reset their login password. Below we are telling some easy steps to reset the login password. You can reset your login password by following these steps.
- For this, first, you have to open //sdms.px.indianoil.in/edealer_enu/ in your browser.
- After this, the login page will come in front of you. Here you will find “Forgot Password?” You have to click on the option.
- In the next sheet, you have to enter your User ID and then click on the “Continue” button.
- After this OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, you will have to verify it.
- After verifying the OTP, you will get an option to set a new password.
- In this way, you can easily reset your login password.
Indian Oil New User Registration on //sdms.px.indianoil.in
Interested candidates who want to do new user registration can easily register by following the easy steps mentioned below.
- For this, first, you have to visit https://px.indianoil.in/webcenter/portal/ link.
- Now a new sheet will open in the forward-facing of you. Here you have to click on the “Registration” option in the top menu.
- Now registration form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in all the information asked carefully.
- In this form, you have to fill in details like Line of Business, Division, Industry Category, Industry Sub-Category, Account Name, Mobile Number, Email Id, Designation, Department, Address, Zip code, State, District, City, Monthly Upliftment, UOM, remarks, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the “Submit” button below.
Sales Order Supply Check
If you want to check the facts of how many orders you have supplied in a day, then follow the following steps. By subsequent the steps mentioned below, you can simply check the Sales Order Supply Details.
- For this, first, you have to visit this link. i.e. //sdms.px.indianoil.in/
- After this, the login page will come in front of you, where you will have to log in by entering your user ID and password.
- Now the dashboard will open in front of you. Here under the top menu, you have to click on the “Sales Order” option.
- Afterwards, you need to click on the search icon in front.
- Now many options will appear in front of you. Here you have to select the date for which you want to check Sales Order Details in “Delivery From Date” and Date Till Date.
- After that, click on the “Go” icon at the top.
- After this, the number of records will appear in front of you. In this way, you can easily check the sales order summary.
//sdms.px.indianoil.in Check Payment Sales Order Details
Suppose you want to check the list of customers who have made online payments for sales orders on the SDMS portal. Some customers pay through the online method at the time of gas refill order. Follow the following steps to check the list of all of them.
- For this, initially, you have to go to Indian Oil SDMS Portal. i.e //sdms.px.indianoil.in/
- After that, you have to click on login option. You can go to the direct login page by clicking on this link. //sdms.px.indianoil.in/edealer_enu/
- After this, a login form will appear in front of you, in which you will have to log in by entering your user ID and password.
- After that, the dashboard will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on “Sales Order” in the top menu and then click on the “Bulk Generate Invoice” option.
Now a list of all sales orders will appear in front of you. Tick on the search icon at the top to check online paid order details.
- Now you have to tick the checkbox in front of “Digital Payment Flag” below.
- After that, click on the “Go” icon in the top menu
- Now you will get a list of all online paid sales orders.