Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog, Lumbini Pradesh
Lumbini Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog (Provincial Civil Service Commission, Lumbini Pradesh): State Civil Service Commission, Lumbini Pradesh, www.ppsc.lumbini gov.np.
Following the promulgation of the Constitution of Nepal in 2072 BS adopting the federal democratic republican system of government, a constitutional provision was made to have Provincial Civil Service Commissions in the provinces as per Article no 234 of the Constitution.
Also Read: www.osmosetech. com
According to article no 244 of the Constitutions of Nepal, www.ppsc.lumbini gov.np, there will be a provincial civil service commission in each province. The functions, duties and powers of the Provincial Civil Service Commission are in accordance with provincial laws. The Federal Parliament will dictate the laws and determine the bases and criteria.
In accordance with the existing constitutional provision, after the Provincial Civil Service Commission (Determination of Norms and Standards) Act, 2075 was enacted by the Federal Parliament, Lumbini Pradesh form the Provincial Civil Service Commission in accordance with the provisions of the law of 2076. The provincial civil service commission is expect to have at least 1 woman and no more than 3 members, including the chairman. Breast. There is an arrangement whereby the head of state appoints the chairman and members of the commission. For the appointment of the president and member. In the State Assembly chaired by the Prime Minister. The President and the Leader of the Opposition in the National Assembly will make the recommendation.
The Provincial Civil Service Commission office was establish in Butwal on Shrawan 28, 2076 after the President of the Provincial Civil Service Commission took an oath of confidentiality. www.ppsc.lumbini gov.np.
Functions, Duties and Powers of Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog:
- Organize examinations to select suitable candidates for appointment to posts in the State civil service and local government services,
- Take a written exam for positions in the State Police Department and other state government departments and organizations.
- Advise on general principles to be follow when promote to positions in the state civil service, other state government departments, and local government departments,
- Advise on the laws relating to the conditions of service of the employees of the service of the organized organization and the general principles to be follow in the promotion or departmental action of this service,
- Advice on permanent appointments to retirement positions,
- Giving its opinion on the laws relating to the statute of the public function of the State,
- Advise on the principles to follow in matters of appointment, promotion and departmental action in the function or position of the State,
- Give an opinion on the appropriateness of the candidate when appointed to a state service position for more than 6 months,
- Advise on the candidate’s suitability when transferring or indorsing from one type of state government service position to another type of state government service position or from another government service to the state civil service or any public service position in the civil service state.
- Advise employees who are in a position that is not consulted by the Commission in terms of permanence, transfer or promotion to the position subject to consultation by the Commission,
- Give an opinion on the departmental sanction to be imposed on employees of the state government service and the local government service,
- To select employees in demand nationally and locally,
- Making stakeholders transparent and results-oriented by providing qualified staff and helping relevant stakeholders maintain good governance,
- Strengthen the Commission’s role as guardian of staff,
- Provide legal and timely advice at the request of the state and local government,
- Be active in increasing the efficiency of government service through constructive and promotional activities.
- Recommend relevant parties to strengthen government service through study and research,
- Strengthen the rating system while maintaining fairness and fairness and increasing public confidence in the Commission,
- The Provincial Civil Service Commission is commit to selecting excellence based on merit, cleanliness, and fairness.
Lumbini Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Fifth Level Job Vacancy. Job Vacancy Lumbini Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog. Lumbini Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog (Provincial Civil Service Commission) Lumbini province has announced vacancies for various posts and departments. Lumbini Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog has posted vacancies for Level 4 and 5 Assistant for various positions and groups.
In accordance with the choice of the State Government (Council of Ministers), vacancies in the following departments, groups, subgroups and service levels will be filled according to demand. Details about submitting the application are given in the note.
PPSCOnline.Lumbini.gov.np Lumbini Pradesh Lok Job Vacancies – www.ppsc.lumbini gov.np
- Pra sa Prabidhik Sahayak Shiksha
- Computer Operator Jobs
- Health Assistant Jobs in HA
- Nursing Jobs
- Pharmacy Jobs
- Lab Technician Jobs
- Works in radiography
- Engineering service work
- Employment in forest services
- Agriculture Krishi Sewa Job’s
Lumbini Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Vacancy Notice Details – www.ppsc.lumbini gov.np
Types of exams: – Written exams, group discussions and interviews.
Examination Center: Lumbini State, Location: Butwal.
Examination material: – Examination material (language) can be either Nepali or English or Nepali and English.
Listing Fee:- Listing fee for each listing is Rs 500. In the case of a candidate requesting an additional advertisement on behalf of an inclusive group for the same post/service group/subgroup, extra Rs. 250 fee will have to be paid.
Application deadline: – 07/17/2079 and double contribution paid until 07/14/2079.
Applicant Age Limit: – In case of civil service positions, the age of 21 must not be less than 35 and in the case of female and disabled applicants, must not be less than 40 years.
Exam schedule and interview date: – Notice will be share when the result of the written exam is publishes.
Detail of the work to be Carrie out in the position: – As specify by the state government in relation to the department and the group.
Ease of salary and condition of service:- The facility of salary and condition of service will be the same as for state employees.
Ministry of Services: – Ministries of the province of Lumbini that operate services, groups and subgroups.
PPSC Provincial Public Service Commission (Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Lumbini Pradesh), Butwal, Rupandehi, Nepal
Telephone: 071-541062, 071-541484
Email: email@example.com, Loksewa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: www.ppsc.lumbini.gov.np www.ppsc.lumbini gov.np
Application link: https://ppsconline.lumbini.gov.np
See Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog Lumbini Pradesh (Public Service Commission of Lumbini Pradesh Province) Profile, Vacancy, Exam, Result, Schedule, News and Latest Updates.
Gandaki Pradesh Public Service Commission
Gandaki Pradesh Public Service Commission Advertisement
uppsc.up.nic.in sarkari result
State Public Service Commission 1
State Public Service Commission State No. 2
Review www.ppsc.lumbini gov.np.